Carbon Market News
23 Apr 2014 11:00
BEIJING, April 23 (Reuters) - China could set a new pace for slow-moving international climate talks by bringing its domestic commitment to fight global warming on to the world stage, the EU's top climate change official said on Wednesday.
23 Apr 2014 17:51
FRANKFURT, April 23 (Reuters) - Lufthansa is testing a new type of biofuel for use in aircraft, the German carrier said on Wednesday, as the airline industry steps up efforts to cut its carbon dioxide emissions.
23 Apr 2014 18:43
LONDON, April 23 (Reuters) - EU carbon prices edged lower on Wednesday in thin trade as weak demand for permits in a government auction dented sentiment.
23 Apr 2014 03:15
BEIJING, April 23 (Reuters) - Revenues for China's biggest sellers of U.N.-issued carbon credits shrunk last year to a tenth of 2012 values, choking off billions of dollars flowing to clean energy projects in the world's top carbon-emitter.
22 Apr 2014 11:07
April 22 (Reuters) - Australia's government and the key opposition Palmer United Party (PUP) on Tuesday squared off over future climate policies, leaving power producers and big industrial emitters in near total uncertainty over how they would be regulated from July.
22 Apr 2014 23:24
SAN FRANCISCO, April 22 (Reuters) - With California facing its worst drought in a century, state officials have fast-tracked first-in-the-nation water efficiency standards for new toilets, urinals and faucets, an action expected to save about 8.2 billion gallons of water the first year while cutting…
22 Apr 2014 17:22
LONDON, April 22 (Reuters) - European Union carbon prices rose 2.1 percent on Tuesday, briefly touching their highest levels in more than three weeks, as strong auction demand offset weaker power prices.
- NZ carbon unchanged as buyers eye U.N. market 24 Apr 14 06:25
- EU carbon edges lower on weak auction demand 23 Apr 14 18:43
- Lufthansa says helping to test new aviation biofuel 23 Apr 14 17:51
- China's Shenzhen to cancel surplus carbon permits 23 Apr 14 11:20
- EU climate chief urges China to show international commitment 23 Apr 14 11:00
- China carbon cash party over as U.N. credit stream dries up 23 Apr 14 03:15
- Parched California moves to boost water saving toilets, faucets 22 Apr 14 23:24
- Barclays to pull out of major commodities trading areas 22 Apr 14 17:57
- EU carbon extends 3-week high on healthy auction demand 22 Apr 14 17:22
- Stand-off throws Australia climate policy in disarray 22 Apr 14 11:07
- China's new environment law submitted to parliament 22 Apr 14 09:31
- Pipeline delay gives boost to Obama's political base 22 Apr 14 00:29
- China's carbon traders flock to Hubei in search of profits 21 Apr 14 11:46
- Australia's Palmer says won't back government climate plan - report 21 Apr 14 10:34
- China's Li says more major energy projects to start 21 Apr 14 03:17
- Romania aims to exempt heavy industry from green energy costs 18 Apr 14 03:45
- EU carbon poised for 4 pct weekly gain on reduced supply 17 Apr 14 17:54
- Britain's Drax set to win 300 mln euro EU carbon capture cash 17 Apr 14 14:29
- China's Guangdong sells 680,000 carbon permits at 60 yuan each 17 Apr 14 12:08
- China's Chongqing to launch carbon market in May 17 Apr 14 11:08
- EU to host industry talks ahead of setting 2030 climate goals 16 Apr 14 21:35
- EU urges Germany to add polymer industry to carbon market 16 Apr 14 18:54
- EU carbon dips 1.1 pct after traders lock in gains near 3-week high 16 Apr 14 18:09
- Australia's greenhouse gas emissions fall 0.8 pct in 2013 16 Apr 14 04:25
- U.S. greenhouse gas emissions fall 10 pct since 2005 - EPA 16 Apr 14 02:02
Most read news
Most read News last 7 days: