Carbon Market News
22 Aug 2014 01:01
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 21 (Reuters) - California carbon emission permits fetched $11.50 a tonne at the cap and trade program's eighth auction, bringing the total amount raised for the state to more than $833 million, officials said on Thursday.
21 Aug 2014 09:14
BEIJING, Aug 21 (Reuters) - The Beijing municipal government will add 120 companies to its emissions trading scheme from 2014, bringing in sectors like public transport in a bid to strengthen control over the city's rapidly growing greenhouse gas emissions.
21 Aug 2014 13:08
LONDON, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Thomson Reuters Point Carbon analysts cut their long-term forecast for EU carbon prices by 18 percent on Thursday, after factoring in the effect of more stringent bloc-wide energy-saving targets and revising their forecasting model.
21 Aug 2014 18:20
LONDON, Aug 21 (Reuters) - European carbon prices dipped on profit-taking on Thursday, taking a breather after nearly two weeks of gains that culminated in a five-month high in the previous session.
20 Aug 2014 17:02
LONDON/BRUSSELS, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Environmental campaigners are bracing to take on big business over whether Europe should follow California’s lead and include road transport in the EU carbon market.
20 Aug 2014 18:38
LONDON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - European carbon prices retreated below 6.50 euros on Wednesday after hitting a five-month peak earlier in the day, and as analysts predicted further gains to come.
20 Aug 2014 12:34
BRUSSELS, Aug 20 (Reuters) - EU regulators are preparing draft legislation that will require vehicle fuel use to be tested on roads rather than in laboratories, looking to close loopholes that allow car makers to exaggerate fuel-saving and emissions credentials.
- NZ carbon stuck in downward trend amid low demand 22 Aug 14 06:37
- California CO2 permits clear auction at $11.50 a tonne 22 Aug 14 01:01
- EU carbon slips on profit-taking ahead of increased auctions 21 Aug 14 18:20
- Point Carbon cuts long-term EU carbon price forecast 18 pct 21 Aug 14 13:08
- Beijing expands carbon trading scheme 21 Aug 14 09:14
- EU carbon slips after hitting five-month high 20 Aug 14 18:38
- Greens, industry square off over putting cars in EU carbon market 20 Aug 14 17:02
- EU regulators seek to close car emissions testing loopholes 20 Aug 14 12:34
- Oregon denies construction permit for coal export terminal 20 Aug 14 09:42
- EUAs hit new 5-month high as supply shortage continues to bite 19 Aug 14 16:37
- Guangdong adds 20 mln permits to China's biggest carbon market 19 Aug 14 04:19
- EU carbon dips after hitting five-month high 18 Aug 14 18:13
- UK govt, green bank to invest in 74 mln stg Scottish renewables plan 18 Aug 14 17:19
- Brazil makes progress on saving forests, Indonesia risks setbacks -report 18 Aug 14 06:43
- China's carbon plans: Secrecy and oversupply darken outlook 18 Aug 14 02:30
- EU carbon hits five-month high on light utility buying 15 Aug 14 15:15
- NZ carbon slumps to 3-mth low as buyers retreat 15 Aug 14 06:38
- Billions in oil investments at risk from low crude prices, says Carbon Tracker 15 Aug 14 02:42
- China's carbon intensity records biggest fall in 4 yrs 14 Aug 14 12:56
- South Korea carbon market to go ahead as planned -MOE spokeswoman 14 Aug 14 11:56
- UPDATE 3-Germany's RWE warns of supply risks as power crisis bite 14 Aug 14 08:56
- E.ON profit falls as weak rouble hits Russian business 13 Aug 14 18:25
- Kellogg's to set targets for suppliers to cut carbon emissions 13 Aug 14 13:51
- UPDATE 2-EU regulators say Germany, others, in breach of energy law 13 Aug 14 13:48
- Brazil bank BNDES outlines plans to finance solar power plants 13 Aug 14 08:00
Most read news
Most read News last 7 days: